5-Day SHRM-CP® / SHRM-SCP® Exam Prep Boot Camp (Starting 9-14-2020)
September 14, 2020 - September 18, 2020$2595.00
Course: 5-Day SHRM-CP® / SHRM-SCP® Exam Prep Boot Camp (Starting 9-14-2020)
Instructor: Elga Lejarza-Penn, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, aPHR, PHR, SPHR
Location: Join online via 2-Way Interactive Live Stream
Dates: Monday September 14th thru Friday September 18th, 2020
Time: We meet from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time with a 15-minute break mid-morning, 1-hour lunch at noon and another 15-minute break mid-afternoon.
Join us online via 2-Way Interactive Live Stream from your home or office for a 5 Day SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP Exam Prep Boot Camp starting 09/14/2020 and led by the Premier Exam Prep Instructor, Elga Lejarza-Penn! Elga has over 25 years experience in HR and our instructor-led SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exam preparation courses are designed to help you pass your SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP certification exam on the first try!
Why You Should Attend This Workshop
Whether you’re a seasoned pro or just starting out on your HR journey, a PHR and/or SPHR Certification is the perfect way to be distinguished and position yourself as a credible and knowledgeable HR Professional. With a certification, you will increase your marketability by being recognized for your skills. You will build your competencies, you will assist your organization by reducing risks and driving business results and you will definitely outperform the competition!
Obtaining your PHR & SPHR Certification will not only help improve your work performance, but it provides a powerful boost to your confidence and career momentum. The U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics projects the demand for HR professionals to continue growing by an average of 15% through 2025, and that HR professionals who hold the PSHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR & SPHR certification generally tend to make more money than peers who do not. These exams are not easy, they require the right preparation to pass them. Our proven system for preparing you for the exam provides you with what you need to pass them. Don’t just take our word for it, see what our participants have to say: Testimonials and Success Stories It’s time to take action and launch your career to the next level by obtaining your HR Certification!
Your Exam Prep Course includes modules that align with, and are designed to help you pass the exam. The course includes the following:
- Behavioral Competencies
- Leadership and Navigation
- Ethical Practice
- Relationship Management
- Global and Cultural Effectiveness
- Business Acumen
- Critical Evaluation
- Domain 1: People
- Function Area #1: HR Strategic Planning
- Functional Area #2: Talent Acquisition
- Functional Area #3: Employee Engagement and Retention
- Functional Area #4: Learning and Development
- Functional Area #5: Total Rewards
- Domain 2: Organization
- Functional Area #6: Structure of the HR Function
- Functional Area #7: Organizational Effectiveness and Development
- Functional Area #8: Workforce Management
- Functional Area #9: Employee and Labor Relations
- Functional Area #10: Technology Management
- Domain 3: Workplace
- Functional Area #11: HR in the Global Context
- Functional Area #12: Diversity and Inclusion
- Functional Area #13: Risk Management
- Functional Area #14: Corporate Social Responsibility
- Functional Area #15: U.S. Employment Law and Regulations
- Coaching Sessions/Review/Discussion
You Receive the Following Training Materials:
The NEW 2020 SHRM Learning System – This program delivers an effective experience to help streamline studies while accelerating learning. Real-life situations are infused into the study process for better understanding, application and engagement with HR competencies.
- A Personalized Learning Experience – A custom learning experience that identifies HR topics students have already mastered and those they haven’t, to help guide them with suggested next steps throughout their studies.
- Focused. Topic-level Learning – HR knowledge and competencies are broken down into consumable topic areas and related resources to help students better understand and master the concepts in the SHRM BoCK that are tested on the SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP exams.
- Resources to Boost Exam Confidence – Students can take advantage of flashcards, real-world HR knowledge examples, competencies in action, practice test questions and more to make sure they are ready for the SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP exam.
- Real-Time Knowledge Gap Analysis – Students have access to real-time results and detailed feedback from learning progress and quiz scores to identify study priorities and reach goals more efficiently.