Webinar: Inspire, Motivate and Lead by Influence
Instructor: Sharon R Jones, MBA, SHRM-SCP, PMP
Location: Zoom Live Stream
Becoming skillful at the art of influence is one of the most meaningful and powerful leadership skills one can possess. This session is designed to help participants learn how to inspire, motivate, and influence others and the decisions they make. Learn how to influence others regardless of where you are, regardless of your authority. The art of influence drastically improves your ability to build relationships, gain admiration, confidence, trust, and interact effectively with others.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Learn various ways to improve your influencing style to increase your influence with others.
- Learn the difference between Leading by Influence and Leading by Authority and which way is more effective
- Recognize how others are influenced.
- Learn about the different styles of influence.
- Learn what style of influence to use in different situations.
- Learn about the different sources of influence and which influences diminish power versus building it up.
- Learn how to connect and build trust to naturally build positive influence with others.
- Learn about the SCARF Model and how it models collaboration with and influencing others.
- Learn how your balance between outcomes and relationship impact your influencing styles.
- Learn the role that the different styles of persuasion play in influence.
- Identify techniques for influencing others.
- Create a personal Influence Action Plan.