- This event has passed.
Effectively Leading HR Projects and Initiatives (Starts 11-5-2020)
November 5, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am CST$190.00
Instructor: Sharon R Jones, MBA, SHRM-SCP, PMP
Location: Zoom Live Stream
Organizations depend on HR to successfully deliver key initiatives. Today’s HR professionals need the skills to lead multiple HR Projects effectively. This introduction to “Leading HR Projects and Initiatives” is designed to provide HR Professionals with the required skills for leading projects.
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Working effectively with Executive Project Sponsor
- Create a Project Charter and Scope
- Manage Stakeholders effectively
- Examine Change Impacts
- Establish a Communication Plan
- Identify Project Risks
- Reverse Project Challenges into Best Practices
- Summary & Call to Action