- This event has passed.
Complimentary 90 minute PHR SPHR SHRM-CP SHRM-SCP Exam Prep Webinar
May 15, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm EDTFree
Join Elga and Mike for a Free 90 Minute PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP Exam Prep Webinar on Wednesday May 15th 2019 from 2pm to 3:30pm EDT!
You are invited to a Zoom webinar.
When: May 15, 2019 2:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Topic: Complimentary (Free – Open Registration) 90 Minute PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP Exam Prep Webinar (5/15/2019)
Please click the link below to join the webinar:
Or iPhone one-tap :
US: +19292056099,,398784235# or +16699006833,,398784235#
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 929 205 6099 or +1 669 900 6833
Webinar ID: 398 784 235
International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/a22aSYeiu
15 years ago having an HR Certification was hot and it seems that this fever is not going away! Today more than ever before, the letters “aPHR, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP” after your last name are held in high regard. We just need to browse the HR job postings to know that this is true. Most of the HR Management, HR Director and HR Generalist Positions list under “Preferred Qualifications” PHR / SPHR or SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP Preferred and in some cases it’s required!
We live in a very competitive market and we know that for every one of these positions recruiters receive hundreds and hundreds of applications. HR Professionals with no HR Certifications are in at a disadvantage but that can be easily corrected by getting your HR Certification which will give you the credibility that will move your resume to the top!
According to a survey done by Payscale.com, HR professionals who are certified make substantially more than their non-certified counterparts. According to Payscale’s survey, the pay difference for a certified HR professionals compared with those without certification is nearly $20,000 difference. Let’s say an average of 30 years that an HR Professional will work during his or her life, that is a total of $600,000. Yes, it is true that numbers vary across different industries and parts of the country, but on average undoubtedly, the certification pays off big!
Supervisors of HR Teams, recognize that HR Certifications are a powerful maker of an HR Professional’s potential value to an organization. Two out of three supervisors prefer hiring certified HR Professionals. Some of the reasons are:
- We tend to think that certification sends a signal that the individual is committed to the profession and competent in the field, after all, you have proven you have mastered the body of knowledge in Human Resources.
- Supervisors report certified HR Professionals have greater potential for higher level positions
- Supervisors report certified HR Professionals are more effective at carrying out strategic HR tasks and have more expertise.
- When you have a certification, people will respect you more, your recommendations and your decisions. Additionally, your certification increases your professional confidence, sets you apart from your peers and you gain new skills from the prep process.
- Higher career satisfaction is observed in HR Professionals who hold Certifications which result in higher HR employee engagement which creates a domino effect resulting also in higher overall employees’ engagement.
Key Topics to be addressed include:
- Identify the key reason why you should move forward to obtain your professional HR certification
- The differences between aPHR / PHR / SPHR and SHRM-CP / SHRM-SCP
- The history of HR Certifications
- New changes with the certification Test Period
- The bodies of knowledge in the different certifications
- The steps you need to take to earn a certification
- The qualification requirements according to the type of HR Certification
- Exam fees according to the type of certification
- The skills & confidence needed to pass the aPHR, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP Exams
- The Re-certifying Process
- Tips/Secrets to pass the aPHR, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP and SHRM-SCP
- Available Resources to help you pass the HR Certification Exam
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Business Management, Leadership and Strategy, HR Strategic Planning, Structure of the HR Function, HR in the Global Context, Technology Management, Corporate Social Responsibility and Risk Management
- Employee and Labor Relations, Engagement and Retention
- Talent Planning and Acquisition, Workforce Management, US Employment Laws and Regulations
- Learning and Development, Organizational Effectiveness and Development, Diversity & Inclusion
- Total Rewards
- Exam Preparation Resources:**
- 10 Week aPHR, PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP Evening Online Preparation Course (50 Hours of Live Instruction)
- 5 Day Live Exam Preparation “Boot Camps”
- 4 Week aPHR Evening Online Preparation Course
- 2 Day aPHR Exam Preparation Webinar
- On Demand Sessions